Friday, April 3, 2009

This is the Modern World...

"What kind of fool do you think I am?" begged British rock group The Jam frontperson Paul Weller as he blew our fucking minds with his band's epic brand of mod-revivalist punk music. I usually wake up every morning with a song stuck in my head that I hadn't heard (at least not consciously) for a long time, and it makes me wonder where it came from. Was it in a dream? Did it have something to do with what I did last night? Who knows... But, it is usually relevant and marks what kind of day I can expect to have. Being sick right now for the past couple days, I feel like shit, but I can always feel good knowing that some good chunes will pick me back up and put me on my feet. Today I was fortunate enough to wake up to This Is the Modern World. Anarchy!!! Paul Weller is a rare breed and I hope to one day have sex with his face. See you in hell.



1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely song to wake up to, actually anything that man creates is tops in my book. oh yes, i too would love to have sex with his face;) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete